Mack Technologies utilizes a scaleable system-level manufacturing environment to provide flexibility in a high-mix, low-volume manufacturing environment. Self-contained manufacturing “cells” are designed to customer requirements, yielding a tightly controlled solution across three key areas – assembly, test, and packaging. Yet these flexible cells can handle many different configurations and changing production needs. Our highly experienced manufacturing specialists are trained to accommodate shifting production schedules, product configurations, and customer orders, while maintaining optimum quality and productivity.
Mack employs a powerful real-time Shop Floor Tracking System that allows us to trace all major product components, verify that each product is built correctly, and prevent process failures. This information network is ideal for ensuring optimum reliability in a “build to order” environment. It also provides real-time feedback for process improvement and supplier control – in essence, wrapping a “quality loop” around the supplier management, assembly and test processes – which enables Mack to refine build processes to reduce assembly costs.
Mack Technologies' legacy as a premier provider of system integration and box-build solutions allows us to bring a unique expertise to the specialized requirements of these programs. The skills of our people, and the innovative tools and technologies they employ, including our sophisticated Shop Floor Data Management and Control system, are at the core of our ability to deliver the responsiveness, flexibility, and accountability our customers require. Through these best in class manufacturing processes, Mack continues to deliver a broad range of highly configurable and complex system assembly services to our customers.
System Assembly and Test Services
- Design for manufacturability analysis
- Prototype to volume production
- Build to order/configure to order
- On-line/real-time process management
- Cellular manufacturing
- Real-time ECO/change management
- NPI through end-of-life production support
- Environmental Stress Screening (ESS)
- Full turnkey hardware and software test development
- Multiple O/S environments
- Board level and system level functional test
- Reliability testing services
- Simulated application testing
- Custom-designed test suites
- HASS testing